XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xiii

xiii

New York, New York - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:07 pm

"Cut him some slack Fin," another figure appeared behind Alf and patted him on the back "I'm sure he knows he late. Just go get your badge and head into the orientation." The man said as he smiled back towards Konnor.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Konnor gave the young man that spoke a small smile and a nod before starting to look around, obviously lost.

Finlay let out a sigh before gently pushing Konnor in the right direction, "Come on, you're obviously lost," He said, directing him towards the rc cell detectors. "I assume you've been through these before, if not then all you have to do is, well, walk past it. You should be fine since you're not a ghoul."

Konnor bit his bottom lip and slowly went past the rc cell detectors and let out a sigh of relief when they didn't beep. As soon as he was done Finlay and Alf followed.

"You're just an intern, I think, so just go to the end of the hall and take a right, they should still be in orientation, if not you'll have to find your superior and sort this mess out with him."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 2:01 am

Alf patted the young man on the back in he direction of the room. "Good luck settling in the new job," Alf said before turning to Fin, "we have to go start out new job now so let's go, can't waste anymore time!" Alf said enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Konnor stumbled a bit when Alf patted him in the direction that the other new interns had gone in. He slowly walked down the hall, making sure to take quick glances back so he could make sure there was no one near when he started to look for a side entrance to let Eun in. It took Konnor about five more minutes, and a few close calls, until he found an exit only door, opening it and sending his boss a message that it was open.

---

"You sure seem eager to start this, for some reason," Fin said as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and started to make his way towards their destination. "Still don't get why they added us to search for just one ghoul... Doesn't he have a lot of other investigators after him anyways?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 10:15 pm

Eun quickly changed out his clothes and took one last look at the layout of the building before making his way to where Konnor opened for him.

"Just keep a watch out and click this twice if anything goes wrong" Eun said as he passed by Konnor handing him a small gadget, "it'll notify me of distress in the building. I'll be right back if this all goes according to plan. Which it usually never does."

----------------

"I'm always enthusiastic to catch a goal, especially one this dangerous it seems. Rampaging from far off overseas in Japan to little old New York? Sounds like either this guy is just having a midlife crisis or he's on the search for something. Maybe new stomping grounds." Alf replied, "and the rewards for capturing him are almost as high as the OWL and half-eyed King."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 10:30 pm

"Of course," Konnor said as he looked at the device. "I'll do my best."

---

"Seems like Japan has the worst ghouls," Fin said with a slight scoff. "And to think they're now spilling over to us... Any why are you even comparing the rewards we'd get? Not like you'd be able to take on those other two ghouls."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Konnor maneuvered through the halls of the building as best as he could, in search of the server room. Trying to be as conspicuous as possible, Konnor finally had made it to the server room and crunched behind a set of server racks and started to take some wires to tap them into his own device.

-------------

"The 13th ward definitely has some bad ghouls, and it doesn't help that they bred them there too," Alf replied, "but within the world NYC is more known for their organized crime groups of ghouls. The Clowns and Aogiri of Japan can't even begin to how ruthless some of the local gangs are. Here," Alf said holding out a debriefing folder, "its got all of the information we have on some of them, very limited information though. Especially on the two big hitters."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:28 pm

Konnor did as Eun had ordered, he stood watch. Lucky for him, not many people seemed to notice him or think it was odd that he stood around the same area. It was also lucky that the two that spotted him had disappeared. Sometimes it was good to be so noticeable.

---

"Who would've thought, ghouls playing mafia," Fin commented as he grabbed the dossier from Alf. "Do you think our target would join one of these gangs?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Eun rushed a bit as the signal finally went through, dodging out of the room and rushing back to he exit. "Let's go," Eun said pulling Konnor out, "go your own way and change out of clothes at your house or somewhere. Just get away from here before anyone approaches you."

------------

"I don't think so," Alf replied opening his own file, "A ghoul this big and rampant wouldn't just join in with the mafia. If anything we may have a three way war coming up."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Konnor's eyes widened once Eun rushed past him and took him outside with him. He listened carefully to what he had to say and once he was done talking, Konnor gave his boss a nod, "I-I-I'll get to it," He said nervously. "But... Two agents saw me before I opened the door... They thought I was an intern."

---

"Well, if it's anything like what happened in Japan a few years ago then we're screwed," Fin commented as he flipped over the pages in the dossier. "A single ghoul enticing a war between two gangs... That can't be all he's doing here."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 am

"Just avoid them at all costs," Eun said as he started to walk away "and Ill call you when it's time to do something again. Be ready."

--------------

"Well it's our job to figure that out, either ending in his surrender or his death," Alf replied, "but since he's such a high priority and the other groups here are high risk, we ought to find out the most we can first."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am

Before Konnor could even say anything to Eun, he walked away and disappeared into a crowd. It took him a few seconds to calm down before being able to head to his home and change, just like Eun had told him to do. However the fact that those two investigators saw and talked to him was weighing heavily on his mind and he hoped that nothing would come of it.

---

As Alf explained what they had to do, Fin was focusing on a blurry picture that was on the dossier. There weren't that many distinct features except for one, "He doesn't have an arm," He said and showed his partner the picture. "That's a start."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:10 am

Alf looked over at the picture Fin was looking at, "A ghoul whose cells won't regrow..." Alf said in confusion, "now that's a story I need to hear. Wonder how that could even happen, especially for such a high rated ghoul."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:34 am

"Well, you'll have to keep wondering how it happened," Fin said as he returned the photo to the dossier. "Not likely that he'll just show up and give himself up to us. They've been chasing him for years, who's to say it won't be a few more?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:48 am

"I am to say," Alf replied closing his dossier "I want to catch him. I don't really care for the associations reasons, but I have way too many questions already to just let this stew for several more years."

"Plus NYC can barely hold itself up with the two main groups here, we don't need someone this powerful just running around doing whatever they want. Especially after the hit the city took a few days ago with double digits of people going missing all in one night."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:18 am

Fin couldn't help but let out a small chuckle as he closed the dossier, "How are you going to catch someone who's been avoiding capture for, what, five years?" He asked curiously as he patted Alf on the back. "Sometimes you're a bit too optimistic."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:23 am

"Well if he really is searching for something," Alf replied "Then we just need to find out what that is and use it to our advantage. Otherwise if he's just here to play around then, well beats me but Im sure the great duo such as us can figure it out."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:35 am

"You think he's looking for his arm?" Fin asked with a slight smirk, gently nudging Alf with his elbow. "And sure, we're a great duo... Recently out of the academy with no real experience, perfect for a job like this."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:02 pm

"He could be looking for the person responsible for it, or if he's a one eyed who had the injury before surgery he could be looking for the surgeon," Alf replied shrugging "endless possibilities. And I don't know about you but I could totally take on OWL as i am now.". Alf said smugly as he jokingly took an action pose.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:11 pm

"You're pretty fixated on one eyed ghouls, aren't you?" Fin asked but waited for no reply, deciding to focus on his partner's last statement. "You, take on Owl? That's something I'd pay to see."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:20 pm

"It wouldn't be fair to the Owl to take me on," Alf replied jokingly, "anyways Mr. Analytical what's our first step on the case?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:31 pm

"Well, you said so yourself, we have to find out more about him," Fin replied as he started to make his way out of the building. "Which will be probably difficult, seeing as all we know about this ghoul is in this dossier... There was something interesting in the file though."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:12 pm

"What was it that caught your eye from his dossier?" Alf questioned, "The missing arm isn't enough?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:33 pm

"The fact that he didn't work alone before, actually," Fin commented, "Apparently someone managed to catch his partner a few years back but everything's been redacted so we have no real information on who he was... If we only had a name," He paused as he gave it some thought. Having the name of this ghoul's partner would mean that they could interrogate those close to him and one of them had to be missing an arm. "Doubt we'll find it though. If the agency redacted it then it's gone for good."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 1:46 pm

"Do you have the date of when the capture was recorded," Alf asked as he shuffled through his clothes to find his phone. "If so can you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: