XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salt Lake City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 12:23 am

the capital and the most populous municipality of the U.S. state of Utah. Being so vastly populated means that the city is nearly overrun by these "zombies" that have appeared almost out of nowhere. While supplies are vast, going through the hordes of the infected make it hard to get to them, which is why the majority of the people that survived there took the chance of trying to find an easier way to survive elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:34 pm

It was around 9am and the hordes of the infected had dwindled significantly. This was around the time that most survivors would go out and gather food and other supplies in order to survive or they'd start moving to some other place in the hopes of finding better shelter there. For Gabe, however, the later wasn't something that would come so easily. He had doubts that anywhere else would be safer than where he lived right now, not to mention that Salt Lake City was pretty densely populated before so the food supply wouldn't be running out any time soon. He was about to have some breakfast but found out that he had ran out of powdered milk. He'd have to make a run to the nearest supermarket in the hopes of finding some or something else he could eat to seize his hunger. He quickly rummaged around the hotel room he had been using as his makeshift home as he looked for his supplies. He grabbed his knife and katana, his weapons of choise for dealing with the infected since the sound was minimal, and started to make the trek towards the supermarket.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Andrew awoke on top of his favorite building, the view at 9 am was anything but tremendous although it is quite hard to think so when you look down and see nothing but the streets lined with zombies but for Andrew this simply made the view that much better. He had no particular need to venture out today but he felt like it anyways. He slipped into his favorite pair of combat boots and covered his top with a tight fighting long sleeve so the zombies couldn't grab hold of him easily. Although he had no weapon to grab he simply pulled a pipe out from the construction area and made his way down the building into the streets.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:59 pm

It had taken Gabe about 15 minutes to reach the nearest supermarket and found it quite odd that he hadn't ran into any other survivors, not that he wanted to find any but it just made his surroundings eerie. He made his way inside the supermarket, a Wal-Mart, and b lined to the food section in the hopes of finding something that wasn't expired. He moved quietly, in the hopes of not attracting the attention of any zombie that might be in the vicinity.

"Man, this place was depressing before, now it's just worse."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 pm

Andrew, having fought his way all the way down the street, had become quite parched. Thats when he spotted a Wal-Mart within walking distance. "Well guess today is my lucky day isn't it," as he spotted a particular item on the ground near him. "Let's have some fun with this at least."

Andrew entered the store and pulled his newly obtained chainsaw upwards as he revved on it, "Come meet you're maker you petty fucks" he yelled as he started splicing all the Zombies in the immediate area.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 9:44 pm

As soon as he heard someone yell something inside the Wal-Mart, Gabe took cover. He could hear the zombies that had been trapped in there starting to drag their bodies towards the source. He slowly and carefully made his way down one of the isles as he tried to find who was drawing their attention but he quickly stopped in his tracks once he was close enough to hear the chainsaw's engine.

"Fuck, I'm gonna die here aren't I?" He asked himself as he moved to grab his trusty knife.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Andrew began to mow down each zombie, ultimately being pushed back as the Chainsaw isn't the fastest weapon of choice, so he climbed ontop of the counter and continued to buzz at each zombie severing their heads leaving the still gasping heads on the ground until there were none left.

"One, two , three," he started counting as he picked each one up and place them on the counter as if he were buying them "..., well damn it's a new record. Now where is a drink I sure need one" he said as he ripped off the cord to start the chainsaw to render it unusable.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Gabe managed to relax a bit once the motor of the chainsaw died down. He slowly moved a few items that were on the shelves so he could get a better look at whoever it was that decided to attract so much attention to the specific Wal-Mart that he found himself in. He managed to relax a bit more once he saw it was just another young man but that didn't mean that he'd let his guard down. For now he'd follow him from a distance to decide if he was a threat or not.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Andrew made his way over to the drink section, luckily a singular soda was left "Well it's got some water in it I guess?" He said as he gulped it down, "now then I guess I must find a new weapon".

He rummaged through the store haphazardly until he came across a plank of wood half pinned to the wall, "well I guess it's better than nothing" he said as he pried it out from the wall and put it over his shoulder. "Well I don't really need anything so I might as well head home or maybe stay out a bit more and kill a few more."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Gabe couldn't help but let out a small laugh once the young man took the wood plank off the wall, "Really, killing them with a wooden plank?" He asked as he exited the isle he was hiding in. "I think you can do better than that."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:47 pm

Andrew did a 180 as soon as he heard someone's voice "What are you talking about, it's not about how good it is," he said as he locked onto the man emerging from the isles "it's about how much fun you have with it." He said as he pointed the board towards the man and then promptly dropped his arm.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 pm

"You might be able to have fun killing them with a plank of wood but," He paused and pointed at the piece of wood. "That's break after a few hits and then what? You're surrounded by them."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:06 am

"Then you just find something else to have fun with," Andrew answered "I left my house with only a pipe and I ended up with a Chainsaw."

He began to rummage around the place "How fun is that!" he said without batting an eye.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:11 am

"I know many people wanted this to happen cause it seemed fun," Gabe said as he started to rummage around the near by isle in the hopes of finding something edible. "Hell, I was one of those people but it's also about survival."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am

"Ah, I'm not too worried about survival," Andrew said as he continued to check around "if I only ever thought of that I would have killed myself long ago. That's no way to live."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:23 am

"You're a strange one, you know that, right?" Gabe commented as he cam across a can of powdered milk. "I'm Gabe, by the way."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:24 am

"Well," Andrew said as he pointed to all the severed zombie heads "crazy does bread crazy. Nice to meet you Gabe, I'm Andrew"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:33 am

"Likewise," Gabe acknowledged with a slight nod. "Why are you out here anyways? I mean, at a Wal-Mart? Aside from killing every zombie in sight."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:43 am

"Well I was thirsty I guess,' I kind of just wanted to let off some steam, "how about you? In need of supplies?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:48 am

"Sorta," Gabe said as he shook the can of powdered milk. "Can't have cereal with spoiled milk, or at least I refuse to do so."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:55 am

"Living lavishly I see," Andrew replied with a small laugh, "gotta do what you gotta do to eat in these times, although most of the food isn't gone people just scattered it everywhere."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:01 am

"That or its gone bad by now," Gabe replied with a slight chuckle. "At least this place's been relatively empty. You're the first survivor I've seen in a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Andrew let out a quick chuckle, "Yea, some of them were really testing me sorry about that if you knew the folks around here."

"Have you started farming your own stuff yet? Because fuck is that annoying," Andrew questioned.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:43 pm

"How did you-- never mind," Gabe said as he shook his head and decided to change the subject. "I've never been good with taking care of plants. I scavenge what I'm able to find, though."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:30 pm

"I'm a rooftop apartment so there quite a bit of room for me to be able to farm, although water is a bit hard to come by," Andrew said as he decided to take a breather and sit down, "and it takes quite a bit of time to grow vegetables so it isn't as good as you think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salt Lake City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salt Lake City   Salt Lake City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salt Lake City
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: Utah-
Jump to: