XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

New York, New York - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:07 pm

This was definitely a big mistake. Konnor had clearly bitten off more than he could chew by coming here. Was he going to be killed? Was this all to lower the ghoul population so they could have less competition? He couldn't leave either way, he would be killed if he did anyways. Sure, he could probably out-speed them but with his low RC count, how long would that last? He knew his limits and this was over his and he was stuck. He looked around and could see that other people were thinking the same thing, but no one would dare run away, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:14 pm

A few of the men in the group had become jittery as soon as Eun had thrown the heads to the ground, something Eun had expected. One of the men however came forward to Eun as response.

"You can't keep us here, and for all we know you could have had a 10 on 4 situation downstairs. Acting like a big-" the man said until Eun jumped forward and pierced his hand threw the mans chest and pulled out his heart. "You guys need to give me a chance to atleast talk before acting macho."

Eun looked at his hand at the freshly still beating heart then looked around, "You, over there with the different colored eyes and wandering mind, eat this," he said as he reached his hand out infront of him with the heart still in his clench.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:34 pm

This was it, this was definitely the place he'd die. The sight of how ruthlessly and quickly the masked man killed the one that spoke up had him zone out completely. He simply watched as the blood oozed from the now dead ghoul's chest and then up to the heart the man help. He was snapped back into reality, however, once the masked man called for him. He saw everyone checking each others's eyes but Konnor knew it was him, it had to be him and he wondered why. He took in a shaky breath as he slowly walked forward, hearing a few whispers and murmurs about how unlucky he was because he'd be killed if he didn't do as the man commanded. He now stood about a foot away from the masked man and the heart and he slowly looked back and saw the other's looking away, expecting Konnor to be killed immediately.

He wondered what he'd do, if he refused to do so he'd die but he'd never thought about eating ghoul meat. He always found it disgusting and unnecessary when the ghoul to human ration was greatly in their favor, having more than enough food to not be resorting to cannibalism. He didn't want to die, he knew that much at least so with shaky hands he reached over and slowly grabbed the still warm heart. He exhaled shakily as he brought it closer to his mouth, looking up at the masked man as he paused for a few seconds and then closed his eyes and took a bite out of the heart. Konnor was disgusted with himself for doing so but he didn't want to die, if he needed to do this to survive for a few more hours he'd do so.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:39 pm

Eun smiled under his mask before promptly smacking the kid over the head with just enough force to push him to the ground, he sat on top of the kid who now lay flat on the ground. Eun looked at the kid and then back at the crowd of people then back to the kid. "Why didn't you refuse to?" Eun asked, "you are obviously revolted by it."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:47 pm

"I don't want to die," Konnor replied almost immediately, obviously strained by the weight of the masked man sitting on top of him. "I don't... I want to live, just let me go, please."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 6:54 pm

"Ah, you want to live, but did I ever say you had to eat it, I just told you to," Eun said "You had the Free Will to deny what I told you to do and I never said I would kill you if you didn't. Just as the other man had the Free Will to challenge me or sit down and listen to me and you all had the Free Will to stay here or leave, I just said my men would kill you. You've had the choice to leave the entire time. It's just a dog eat dog world out there," Eun said as he stood up "and we are the one's who decide which dog gets to live."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Konnor had to admit the masked man was right. He never said he had to eat it, he just assumed he'd be killed for not doing as he told. He felt sick to his stomach at the thought of taking a bite out of a ghoul's heart for nothing. He slowly stood up once the masked man get off him and gave him a slow nod, "You're right..." He said softly as he looked at the ground, not able to look at the masked man or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:09 pm

"Now is the last chance if you want to leave I will not stop you," Eun said as he pointed to the nearest exit, "But if you do stay, you won't have to live each day fighting for food, unless you want to, and I will help each and every one of you grow to the best of your abilities."

"Will you leave now?" Eun said, knowingly that a majority would leave. "The weak have to fight to survive, but who said you are destined to always remain weak. You just haven't grown to your full potential yet."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:16 pm

Konnor didn't even bother to look around, he simply stayed put. He slowly raised his head and gave a quick glance to the masked man and sighed. Despite what his body was telling him, he decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Eun took off his mask, "Well, welcome to Oni the rest of you. Everyone but..." Eun looked around for a bit "this one here can go with the guards." He said pointing to the kid again, "You come with me."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:26 pm

"You," That was all that Konnor managed to say once the masked man, who turned out to be the korean idol Eun, took off his mask.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:30 pm

"Come on I don't have all day" Eun said, "Let's go."

He said as he started to walk towards the stairwell. "What's your name kid?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:36 pm

"You're Eun-Jeong," Konnor said as he followed the idol to the stairwell, "Ho--" He stopped once he had asked for his name, to which he swallowed before being able to answer. "I'm Konnor, sir, Konnor Tash."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:41 pm

"What is your RC level Tash?" Eun asked, "And yes I am let's move on from that, it's not important right now."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 7:44 pm

"I," Konnor paused as he gave it some thought. He'd figured it was that high since he could barely hold his kagune for more than 20 minutes. "I don't know... Might be pretty low, sir."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 8:15 pm

"Are you against cannibalism then? Or does it have no affect on your RC levels?" Eun replied with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 8:18 pm

"That would be the first time I ever tried any part of a ghoul," Konnor said softly as he rubbed his arm out of nervousness. "Never thought about doing it before..."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 8:46 pm

"You'll be put on a strick ghoul-only diet for a while then, we need to see if I can force RC level or if I will train you myself," Eun said warming up his mood a little bit, "you remind me of myself not too long ago."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 8:51 pm

"Doesn't that make ghouls go, umm, crazy?" Konnor asked softly, finally gazing directly in Eun's direction. "I kinda like me the way I am now, you know, not crazy."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 7:36 pm

"Are you calling me crazy," Eun replied as he stopped walking as he grabbed Konnor by the hair, "do you want to die?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Konnor let out a sharp exhale once Eun grabbed him by his hair. He winced in pain and quickly started to apologize, "I didn't n you were crazy," He said quickly. "I just heard stories of people going crazy. I didn't mean to offend you, sir."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 am

"It's okay if you thought so anyways," Eun said letting go of his hair as a car drove up the both of them, "you'll be as crazy as I am one day too."

Eun opened the door and stopped before going in, "Let's see, go fetch me a meal, and call me on this" Eun said pulling out a burner phone, "when you finish it. How about you try and take on a Splindere lackee. If you can't even do that then better of dead anyways before I get my hands on you after disgracing our family that much."

Eun got in his car laughing, the car promptly drove off.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 1:02 am

Konnor took the phone that Eun was giving him and looked at it with a somewhat shocked expression. How was he supposed to take down someone from Splindere, hell who even were the members of Splindere? Of course, in true Eun fashion, he was gone before Konnor could even ask him anything about them. Luckily for the young man, one of the guards handed him a picture of a probable rookie for the opposing crime family. Konnor did his best to burn the image into his head and then headed out in search of the other young man. It was still fairly early in the day and Eun hadn't really given him a deadline but he surely didn't want to keep his new boss waiting.

It didn't take long however, about two hours, for Konnor to spot the young man in the photo. He had followed him to an alley were he had found a victim to eat and luckily for the human, Konnor interrupted them just in time for him to run away. Konnor, wanting to end the fight quickly before his limit of 20 minutes ran up, lunged the first attack but upon seeing that his opponent was a bikaku he drew some distance between them. He used his projectile attacks to wear down the Splindere rookie and about a minute before his 20 minutes gave up he managed to deliver a quick but decisive blow, incapacitating the other ghoul. He was exhausted, to say the least, and with the strength he had left called Eun from the burner phone he had given him and informed him of his exact location.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 1:11 am

Eun was visiting the shopping district, looking at getting some new clothes for his upcoming performance when he got a call from an unmarked number. Upon hearing the new recruited member state he had finished Eun finished up what he was doing and headed over.

Eun found himself once again in the back alley, finding the dead body of a human and a ghoul. "I see you didn't even let him finish his last meal", Eun said as he walked up to the ghoul corpse and putting on some gloves.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 1:16 am

"Thought you'd want this as soon as possible," Konnor said softly as he struggled to get up. He used the wall behind him as support and managed to give Eun a slight smile. "Hope I didn't interrupt you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: