XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xiii

xiii

New York, New York - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:08 am

The lights within the stadium dimmed and silence fell over the area.

Then suddenly amidst the silence Eun's voice boomed out "How is everyone doing out there???" Only to be answered by loud screaming of inaudible answers. The light suddenly brimmed out into the stadium then centered down at the stage where Eun stood in his performance attire of all black clothes (cropped pants, ankle boots, button down shirt, and a tie).

"안녕하세요 (Hello)" Eun yelled as he bowed down "My name is Haneul Eun-Jeong and thank you for accompanying me on this wild journey of one year of hearing my terrible voice" he said as he laughed. Eun looked around and quickly spotted his newly made friend, "and to the support of both old fans and new friends I dedicate the first song of my set of the night "Let's Make It". He yelled into the mic as the lights turned off again awaiting the start of the show.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:20 am

To say the least, Maikel never expected the concert to be as packed as it was and the roar of the crowd once Eun appeared caught him completely off-guard as well. But once he had mentioned that he dedicated a song to old fans and new friends, and the two of them looked at each other, he couldn't help but smile. What were the ends of meeting an idol at Central Park and being invited to their concert for free? Well, today seemed like Maikel's lucky day and he hoped it would just get better from there.
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:30 am

The concert proceeded like many more before it but with more enthusiasm and a much much longer set.

"谢谢 (Thank you)" Eun said at the end of his set as he bowed to the crowd and waved them off as he disappeared into the back of the stage once again exhausted from the show and simply just tired in general.

"Well that went better than expected," he said as he grabbed some food from his room and had a quick bite before leaving his room to wait on Maikel.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:45 am

Once the concert was over, and the people started to leave the stadium, Maikel felt the urge to see who he could persuade in order to get a quick bite to eat. As he was about to go on the prowl, one of Eun's guards appeared and told him that the idol was waiting for him. Of course this meant that Maikel wouldn't get to have some fun before having to leave but he had an idea.

"Can you tell him to wait a bit?" He asked as he b lined straight towards the bathroom. "Didn't want to miss any of his songs so I really need to go to the bathroom." And without even waiting for the guard to reply he left.

He now found himself actually going to the area where the bathrooms were located but luckily for him there's always people do wait till the concert is over. He spotted a few potential meals but seeing as he just needed a quite bite, he needed to find someone who'd be completely alone in the stadium. It was then that he spotted a young man walking out of the bathroom. No girlfriend and no other sign that he'd have someone there waiting for him, it was perfect. He casually bumped into the young man and apologized with a charismatic smile. Seeing as he only knew the basics of the English language, Maikel proceeded to keep him entertained with conversation as he led him towards the back of the stadium, near one of the green metal trash bins. It was there that he attacked the young man, using his bikaku to first temporarily paralyze him and then to deliver the finishing blow. Maikel knew he didn't have much time so he ate the young man's arm as quickly as he could and then disposed of the body in the trash. After wiping the blood off his face, he noticed that his shirt was now covered in his mean's blood. "Fuck." He muttered and proceeded to take it off. "Well, guess I'll have to spend a small fortune on an Eun shirt or jacket..." He said to himself but before he could do that and sneaked into the bathroom, tore his bloodied shirt and flushed it.

After he finally managed to rummage the money for a hoodie, mainly the money he had stolen from his quick meal, Maikel proceeded to look around the stadium for Eun, wondering where he was or if he was even still there waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 am

After the guard had returned without Maikel Eun's personality went straight to money. "Scoop up anyone you can, keep the targets to people who wouldn't bother anyone if they went missing and clean up your damn mess this time, I'm tired of having to bribe people. Next person who messes up will be my next meal you hear?" Eun started barking out orders as all of the staff was each assigned jobs and started to leave to do them leaving just Eun behind backstage except stage hands. "I swear," he said as he pulled out his phone and made a few quick texts to buyers about selling opportunities in wake up over quantity supply.

After finishing his busy work Eun threw on his casual wear again and walked out onto stage as people were leaving and waved them off.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:57 am

Maikel felt like the day was going his way, since the first place he went to was the stage area and found Eun standing there, "Hey," He yelled as he walked towards his new friend. "Sorry it took me a while... Ass you can see, I really needed to have this hoodie, almost got in a fight for it too. Your merch people should really carry more stuff, seeing how popular you obviously are."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 am

Eun couldn't help but laugh at what his friend was wearing "You are ridiculous" he said as he patted his face with a towel to get the sweat off, but with that smell gone he could still smell traces of blood worrying that his after performance snack might have made him smell Eun drank some coffee he was carrying to wash down his breath.

"So what did you think?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:05 am

"Pretty damn amazing," Maikel admitted with a grin, "Seriously get why you have so many fans willing to travel just to attend a concert." He then proceeded to drink from the water bottle he had grabbed earlier. "And what do you mean I'm ridiculous? Needed to support your career since I got a ticket for free."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:13 am

"Ah you flatter m," Eun said waving off Maikel, "and well thank you for the support. Gah I am so exhausted, these take all of my energy out of me, I will probably rest of many days after this."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 am

"You deserve a full day of rest," Maikel said with a smile and then proceeded to quickly look for his phone. "Sorry, forgot to send a message..." He said as he replied. "We should exchange phone numbers, makes it easier to keep in touch."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:50 am

"Ah yea," Eun said pulling out his phone, "my number is...[number here]. Well anyways," Eun said as he stood up, "it seems I have a few business matters to clean up before heading home so I really must be going now."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:59 am

"Don't worry about it," Maikel said as he waved off Eun's apologetic tone. "I get it," Just then his phone buzzed and he let out a long sigh. "My ride's here anyways, should really get back... But I'd gladly skip out on my duties if you ever need a breather."

With that he quickly went a "hello" text to Eun so he would have his number as well, "Talk you some other time, Mr. International Superstar." With that he made his way back towards the entrance, where a black SUV was waiting for him. He opened the door to the back seat and sat there, his smile slowly fading.

"Boss wants to know why you've been M.I.A. all day," The driver asked as he started to make his way out of the stadium. "Other than playing human... Who thought you'd be caught in a concert,"

"Tell him to send scouts to the nearby hotels," Maikel simply stated as he looked out the window. "Quite a lot of foreigners here at the moment... A lot of them alone, so why not take it to our advantage?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 am

Eun bowed to Maikel as he got in the SUV and turned to leave the stadium. His demeanor changing completely as he lost his plastered smile and showed his greedy eyes. His phone started ringing, "Boss we have a few problems with our buyers, they won't agree to the higher prices" someone said over the phone.

"Tell them I'll meet with them tonight, prepare a car we have a long night ahead of us. We won't be the only group to capitalize on this opportunity. I want at least a 30% increase in inventory so send out as many as you have to." Eun said as he entered an unmarked white car.

"If even one Spindlere get's their hand's on my merchandise, tell the collectors that they are free to open combat, no name deaths."

____

No name death: An instance in which someone is vowed to silence even in the threat of death as to conceal their identity and their employer
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:37 am

Maikel, who was never one to shy away from collection jobs, found himself overseeing security details in one of Spindlere's warehouses. He had been receiving steady updates on the number of people they were able to take and when they were on their way to deliver the goods. But this wasn't what Maikel had in mind when he volunteered to work through the night, he wanted to be there, in the middle of the fun instead of guard duty. He sat at the edge of the warehouse's roof, with his legs crossed beneath him, when a voice broke him off his thoughts.

"Sir, we have problems." One of his soldiers said and Maikel's phone immediately started buzzing.

"Guess we weren't the only ones taking advantage of this situation," He said to himself and smirked. "Tell them to get here as fast as they can... Guess the fun's coming to me. Ha, this truly has been my lucky day."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 11:50 am

"40 pieces for 10k$? Do you think this is a joke," Eun question as he crossed his legs and put his hand to his head to help the headache, "I don't even get out of bed for that kind of money and you are telling me you can only offer that much for 40 fucking pieces. I would reevaluate before you answer, maybe starving a little will help clear your mind Mr. Politician."

Eun walked out of the conference room and was accompanied by his agent, "Sir there seems to be some little insects picking up on our merchandise, it seems like our men have run into a few Splindere that have been taking advantage of our fans."

Eun who was already quite pissed per the bad deals and the headaches of capitalism waved off his agent, "Send a scout to follow them back and then send a few men to confront them, I don't want to be involved in this tonight I haven't eaten properly in awhile."

Although Eun preferred the business aspects over hunting, he did miss the thrill of the kill and being able to just eat as he pleased.

"Get my gear ready, I may go out tonight. Tell the scout to send me the location as well."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Maikel was ready for whatever were to happen tonight. He pulled on one of the straps that hung from his mask to make sure it was securely in place but didn't move from his spot on the roof of the warehouse. His men were supposed to be arriving soon and he could tell that they wouldn't be coming alone. He started to bark orders to his underlings, telling them to hide and not to come out until he gave them the signal.

"Now, I wonder who'd cross us this way," Maikel wondered as he looked at his surroundings, "I doubt its those pearly doves... Could be our friends the Oni," He spat after staying their name. "Moving in on our turf... Maybe we can finally take their of their intrusive asses."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 pm

Eun had recieved word from the scout as to the location of the Splindere group, deciding he should formally meet the head of the group he put on his combat gear and grabbed his mask from over his bed. "Well might as well say hi, shouldn't be rude to my dear old friends," he said as he entered his unmarked car and headed out with several other SUVs following.

The night although like any other in NY was rather loud, but to Eun it was quiet as every other time he had to lend in a hand to prove the power of the Oni.

The trip took some time to get to a off-location warehouse, one that had been a previous storage for the Oni before promptly taken over by one of the many heads of the Splindere. Because Eun had bribed the location off the map while it was under his control he knew that no one would interfere with the upcoming confrontation.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:46 pm

When Maikel saw an unfamiliar white car pull in to the warehouse he couldn't help but smirk. If he had his kagune out he would've been wagging it slowly as a hint of how excited he was to finally have some fun. However he didn't move from his spot, still sitting cross legged and looking down at the intruders, "Welcome Oni," He said to himself as more SUVs pulled in. He foresaw something like this so he had called for some backup a few minutes earlier, giving them the same orders he had given to his underlings.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 1:57 pm

Eun place the mask over his face, his mask being the symbol of the organization itself. "I really should get some more powerful underlings so I don't have to come out here myself," he said as his driver got out and opened the door for him allowing him to step out the nights fresh air hitting his face. He motioned for the other cars to unpack. and fall into a relaxed position.

"What a sight for sore eyes," he said outloud.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Maikel slowly stood up once the figure emerged from the car. He'd heard about the mask that said person was wearing and it could only mean that the boss of Oni was the one standing there, "You Oni bastards really don't know when to quit, do you?" He asked as he stretched up a bit, no matter how many underlings he had with him, dealing with the boss of an organization wasn't going to be an easy task. "So, why don't you go back to wherever it was that you crawled from and leave this type of business to the big leagues, after all, you were the ones that forced yourselves in our turf."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:10 pm

"What was that?" Eun replied, "I couldn't hear you, it seems your voice can't reach someone as high as me you filthy earthworms."

Eun stood his ground and moved his hand over the scar on his neck then cracking his head prepping himself for a combat, "You squirts don't know Big Leagues till you run an international business, it's called expanding not turf wars. And if I'm honest I rather not waste my time on weaklings, I only came out today to pay my respects to a head of a rival group, but it seems that I just wasted my time."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:17 pm

Maikel couldn't help but snarl at this guy's arrogance. He finally decided to move, he jumped off the roof of the warehouse and once he landed on the floor he proceeded to walk towards the apparent head of Oni.

"Arrogance gets you nowhere," He warned, standing just a few feet away from him. "Now, run along before your followers get hurt."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:20 pm

"And ignorance," Eun said as he walked towards the figure in front of him "brings nothing but self-destruction."

"I already know that one person himself wouldn't be set her by himself to guard this warehouse, I know your boss quite well. He isn't as prude as you to underestimate us."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:27 pm

"Who said I was alone?" Maikel asked with a smirk as he cocked his head slightly. "I've heard about you and your so called organization. For a grunt job like this, the boss would never come forth... That is, unless those under him are incompetent'" He said and gave the first signal. Half his men, about 7, emerged from the shadows with their kagunes fully formed. "So, I would say you're underestimating us if you believe we can't handle ourselves without our boss."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 2:33 pm

"Ah yes," Eun said turning around "they are completely incompetent, but not because they are incapable fighters or anything." Eun snapped his fingers and the 8 men at the cars formed their kagunes and became overly aggressive, "It's because I've tortured and berated them into vicious creatures with no sense of pain or instincts rather than pure survival when in combat."

Eun turned around, "it's so frustrating too, because I can't even send them on simple collection missions without it turning into blood shed. It gets so tiring having to send cleaners. If I'm honest I just came out to kill any of them myself if they don't clean up after themselves, I have a big enough headache already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: