XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xiii

xiii

New York, New York - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:47 am

"Not really, I'm already having troubles with the locals," Eun replied as he twiddled with his fingers, "but atleast I have gotten atleast one person on my side here."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 am

"You're living in New York now, you'll always have problems with someone," Maikel commented as he started to make his way towards the deli he had mentioned. "But hey, like you said, you got me on your side."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 12:55 am

"Is this the place you mentioned" Eun asked as he pointed towards a quaint deli shop tucked away "You definitely undersold it."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:03 am

"Really doesn't take much to impress you, does it?" Maikel asked with a laugh as he walked into the deli. It was somewhat busy and the smell of pastrami and cheese filled the air. "Ok, so this place has the best sandwiches I have ever tasted. Really can't go wrong with any but I honestly recommend you try either the caprese or if you're feeling a bit more out there a gyro is never a wrong answer."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:05 am

"How about you order I grab a table?" Eun said as he looked at the expansive menu, "sometimes reading English still gives me a headache and that is a whole lot of English."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:11 am

"It's somewhat busy so it's might take a bit," Maikel warned as he moved to stand in line. "But it's worth it, I swear."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:18 am

"I have some time to spare, but not too much. Have to make a few appearances to some parties tonight." Eun said as he started to walk towards a nearby table, "I hope it's as good as you say it is."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:22 am

Maikel simply nodded, reassuring Eun that their food was as good as he was saying. It took about five more minutes for Maikel to get to the front of the line and about 2 for them to prepare their food, including the ghoul friendly sandwich that Maikel had ordered for himself. He paid the cashier and made his way to the table that Eun had picked, placing the try in the table as he made sure that Eun's sandwich was facing him. "Well, here you go. Didn't know what you'd want to drink so I just got some bottled water."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:30 am

"Water is fine I have to preserve my voice anyways," Eun said as he picked up the sandwich and prepared himself for the incoming disgust. As he bit into it, like everything else he ate it tasted horrible, but he kept up his facade, "yea this is pretty good."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:37 am

"Told you," Maikel said with a wide grin and the bit into his own sandwich. Thankfully the human flesh could mask the terrible taste of the rest of the food, making it easier to swallow than just plain old non-ghoul food. "Really is the best place, other than my own cooking."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:45 am

"I always prefer to cook my own food rather than have it made for me," Eun said inbetween bites, "it really feels so much better when you do it yourself for some reason."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:51 am

"Honestly didn't picture you for the type to cook for himself," Maikel admited as he took another bite of his sandwich. "Always thought celebrities had their own chefs with a specific meal plan."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:53 am

"Hey," Eun said playfully snapping at Maikel, "I was a normal person at one time, now I have to walk around in garb like this on my face just so I'm not bombarded by people every time I go out."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 am

"You have money, why not have a realistic custom mask made?" Maikel asked curiously. "You know, to make you look like some other random person no one would care about."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 10:17 am

Eun couldn't help but laugh, "now that's just a bit too crazy for my tastes. Plus I invest almost all of my money into other businesses, so I really don't have as much as you think."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 11:23 am

"Well, why not invest in yourself?" Maikel asked curiously. "You deserve it, I mean, you work really hard so why not?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:18 pm

"Because," Eun said as he continued to chuckle, "I worked hard for my appearance, I don't want a fake mask made."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:29 pm

"Well," Maikel said as he finished eating his sandwich. "You are hiding your face, plus I bet you're feeling pretty hot with all that piled on. Just trying to look out for my friend, you know?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:35 pm

"It's fine, you get used it when you live in Seoul," Eun said "it's really not that-"

Eun stopped mid-sentence as his phone started to vibrate, "Ah sorry, I've been waiting on this call for a while now, it's about my schedule for tonight. If you'll excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 2:49 pm

"I get it, don't worry," Maikel said with a reassuring smile, "It's one of the downsides of having you as a friend," He joked and gave him a small nod. "You have to get to work and even if it's my day off, I have to check up on some work stuff so I should get going too."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 3:16 pm

"Good luck," Eun said as he did a small bow to Maikel, "See you."

Eun put down some money to cover them both, walked out of the store, and called back his agent.

"It's me, what are the numbers of attendees and does anyone look particularly interesting?" Eun said as he walked down the back alley towards the worn down section of NY.

"There are about 30 recruitees, none of them look particularly interesting, just like a whole bunch of Ghouls to me" the man said as he moved around the room.

"Alright I will be there in a second," Eun said as he dropped into a side shop and quickly changed into his gear and ran off towards the meeting spot.

It took approximately an 45 minutes or so for Eun to get there, but he finally arrived at the abandoned parking garage set as the meet up spot for his hopefully good recruits to Oni. Placing the mask over his face Eun opened the door, being followed by 4 of his own guards, to the 4th floor where a big gathering of people were waiting around.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 3:33 pm

Konnor had been waiting for what it seemed like hours at the appointed parking garage. He felt somewhat overwhelmed once he saw that there was quite a few people here, wondering what exactly he was getting himself into. He knew it was a meeting for ghouls only and that they were recruiting for something but for what exactly, he didn't know. He moved to the back of the crowd, not liking to be surrounded by so many people and he didn't want to be singled out either once whoever it was that called them in arrived. When the doors opened and in came a man in a mask followed by 4 others, everyone went quiet.

"What did I get myself into?" Konnor asked himself as he slunk further back.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Eun stood affront the crowd, examining each person's face as he stood silent in front of them. "Rascals, the lot of them," he thought to himself as he searched the crowd. After finally finishing his prior judgment he motioned for the guards to surround the area.

"Welcome all," Eun started as he stood firm his hands behind his back "I expect everyone here has atleast heard of the Oni and if not then you'll find out soon enough."

Eun sighed, "First off is there anyone here who thinks they are powerful?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Konnor stiffen a bit once he heard, or at least assumed, that the people in front of them had to do with Oni. Why was he getting involved in shady business like that and why was he even there in the first place? He but his lower lip and looked around, somewhat nervous, once the man asked who there thought they were powerful. What was he to do? Konnor knew he wasn't power, not even remotely close to that.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:57 pm

A few people in the crowd had raised there hands, Eun motioned for them to come forward as well as the other guards to stay put.

"The rest of you stay here, anyone who attempts to leave will be killed on the spot." Eun said as he took the few people from the crowd and walked back into the stair well disappearing into the crowd.

It didn't take long for Eun to take care of his business, he quickly returned from the basement area of the garage, in his right and left hand grasping the hair of severed heads he returned to the crowd. Eun's clothes covered in blood but not even a scratch on them, he threw the few (3-4) severed heads infront of the crowd of people.

"Anyone else think they have any sort of power?" Eun said coldly as he looked down upon the people infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: