XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
xiii

xiii

New York, New York - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:10 pm

"Your guess is as good as mine at age," Alf replied with a chuckle "I couldn't even tell you what age I thought you were when I first met you."

-------

"Food is delicious," Eun confirmed as he motioned for 2 seats to the waitress "do you have a favorite kind of food?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:17 pm

"I'm not even 30," Fin said with a straight face, feeling somewhat offended that Alf might've thought he was older. "Got a few years before I reach that."

---

"Favorite, well," Maikel paused as he gave it some thought. He obviously wasn't fond of regular food but he had to think of something to tell Eun. "I'd have to say Italian."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 am

"With your type of mindset you could have definitely fooled me" Alf replied with a chuckle, "Gotta lighten up sometimes."

---

"Definitely a good choice, I definitely prefer American meals," Eun replied, "I haven't come accustomed to it like I have other countries."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 am

Fin let out a slight groan and rolled his eyes at Alf's comment before returning his gaze to the dossier they had been handed. "Let's just focus on this investigation. Tough or not, we were assigned it for a reason."

---

"There's nothing that special about the food here, in my opinion," Maikel commented with a slight shrug. "Honestly wouldn't even be able to tell you if there's anything that's one-hundred percent originally American."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm

"So what IS the first step then?" Alf questioned Fin as he put his dossier to his side.

---

"Hotdogs are," Eun said as he situated himself at the table before looking around and noticing the two doves to his back. "Wow, my first time seeing anyone from the Anti-Ghoul Organization, especially two doves" he said as he motioned to the mark on the back of the white coats "Brings me back to Japan."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 1:43 pm

"Well, since we're going to have a hard time deciphering these documents due to all the redaction that's been done, our safest bet is to start at the beginning," Fin commented as he flipped the pages of the dossier back to the first page. "He did have a home somewhere in the 13th ward in Japan and we do know that he shared it with someone as well as its location... The only thing is that there's no further mention of that roommate of his. That could be our only lead."

---

"You're a weird one," Maikel said with a laugh before slightly tensing up at the mention of doves. He let out a slight chuckle as he tried to make himself more comfortable on the booth they were sitting at. "We better just leave them alone, dealing with the ghouls here probably isn't the same as overseas... Especially since they operate as crime families here."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 2:37 pm

"Well it's going to be pretty hard to get any information on a roommate who, as it seems, virtually never existed." All pointed out as he pointed to all the black marks on the document. "Maybe we should focus on not who was with him but who was against him. The ghouls in the 13th ward are exceptionally known for rivalries, I'm sure it's no different for a ghoul of this rating."

----

"I guess it's just cause my parents were Doves," Eun replied "That I'm so comfortable around them. At ease more like it, since I kinda know how they operate. In Japan atleast. They operate like Mob Families here? There's only a few organized groups in Japan, but mostly it's just individual activities."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:24 pm

"Someone like his is sure to have made quite a few enemies in the time he's been active," Fin commented with a slight groan, his gaze never leaving the dossier. "Not only in Japan but in every other country he's been in... He was suspected to be at the scene of the death of some ghoul in his early years. Apparently the leader of some small group."

---

Maikel let out a slight sigh and nodded at Eun, "I think that's why ghouls are becoming such a problem here," He admitted with a sigh. "Kidnappings have become a real problem recently. I've read of people finding ghouls feeding out in the open at nights in Japan and other places but here, people like us just disappear. Probably to be eaten at some other place by ghouls."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 3:59 pm

"We can start there, and make connections through his enemies," Alf replied "because if his roommate was involved in the same activities then I'm sure they rolled together."

---

"Wow," Eun replied in the best fake shock he could muster, "Yea... I heard about the kidnappings, the media was getting on me about it as it came in a wave after my concert the other day" he said as he ran his hand over his neck. "Yea Japan can be pretty scary but luckily the Doves can be protective of their own."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm

"Our lives would be much easier if we didn't have files with so much redacted information," Fin said as he finally closed the dossier. "Anyways, we can here to eat, not to endlessly discuss work, no matter how curious this case made you."

---

"Well, it is pretty hard to track down and take down ghouls here since they operate in the shadows. Well, at least the big ones do, smaller groups have been caught easily," Maikel commented as he took a look at the menu. "That's why you shouldn't be out that late at night, no matter how good you are with your martial arts training."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Alf clapped his hands together and moved them against each other, "Yes your right, time for food!" he said ecstatically.

---

"Do they have names and like symbols, are like areas of New York they make their territory?" Eun asked as he opened his menu, "If I'm going to be careful I need to know what to watch out, since well ghouls are the more pertinent danger in this day and age."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:26 pm

"Order whatever you want, I'm paying this time," Fin said without thinking but immediately added. "And don't get carried away. I'm not made of money."

---

"In all honesty, I wouldn't be able to tell you," Maikel said carefully, not wanting to reveal that he knew just about everything that Eun was asking. "The small groups tend to hang around alleys, parks and places like that during the night but the big ones are pretty good at keeping their business on the down low."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 5:44 pm

"Alright, then I will get one of everything," Alf replied closing his menu.

---

"Alright well I really appreciate the information you could give on the subject anyways," Eun replied, "some information is always better than no information."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 6:42 pm

"We're not ordering one of everything, Alf." Fin said with a dead serious look.

---

"No problem," Maikel said with a slight grin. "Gotta keep you safe, after all. Well, I do have to tell you to keep track of the people around you. The big groups might try and pass some of their members as part of your staff."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 5:41 pm

"Ah well then I guess I'll just take a human heart" Alf replied with a sarcastic tone.

---

"Ah thank you for the concern of my health," Eun said with a brief pause "but I am not without experience in self defense. However, I am sure my manager would not be too happy if I were to attend a concert with a black eye, I'll keep a lookout then."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 9:24 pm

"If you're willing to cause some sort of mass panic by ordering that, be my guest," Fin commented with a slight shrug of his shoulders as he went through the menu. "Don't expect me to fix the problem immediately though."

---

"I think he'd be more than 'not happy' if that were to happen," Maikel said with a slight laugh. "Anyways, enough of this ghoul business, what do you feel like eating?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: