XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

New York, New York - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 3:06 pm

"Then why not just leave and deal with that?" Maikel asked softly. "I've had a pretty good day and wouldn't want to to be spoiled by a party fight. I'll just tell the boss you said 'hi' and that your sorry for cutting his inventory short. Hell, I'll even throw in a freebie, taking care of one of your men."

Maikel had signaled his men to be at ease, but not to lower their guard, and gave the masked man a smile. "You have my word, you'll leave and we won't go after you tonight."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 3:20 pm

"You see," Eun said as he tapped his head, "I thought the same thing, you know maybe just letting you guys off with some of our merchandise, I mean it's not everyday the picking is so good."

Eun dropped his head, "but it's that superiority you just had that really makes me dislike you guys. You know by underestimating and 'letting' me go, you are also talking bad about your own boss. As we are on par with each other in terms of prowess... but I'll let that slide I'm also having a pretty good day."

Eun motioned to one of the guys to come over, "This man is Rius, he recently left a bloody mess behind and caused me hours of annoyance. Would you like to take care of him?" He said as he patted Rius on the shoulder, then proceeding to grip Rius's throat and tearing out his esophagus. "Sorry, but I prefer to be the one to take care of my own subordinates as I'm sure you do as well. With this why don't we just call it a night, a temporary cease fire. I'm sure the Doves have started to catch on to our tactics for the night so we should probably stop for now. We don't need to meet Arima tonight. The collections for tonight should end, or the Head Doves might start coming out."

Eun turned around and motioned for people to get in their cars. "Tell Big Boss that he's got a good head under him, I'm interested in the way you'll grow in that organization from now on."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:41 pm

Maikel didn't move an inch once the Oni boss ripped the guy's esophagus out of him. Blood splattered all over and some of it even splattered on his face but Maikel didn't do anything, just watched and heard what he was saying, "I'll make sure he knows," He replied before waving for his men to clean up the mess that was made, since Oni didn't seem to want to take care of it.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 5:59 pm

Eun stepped into his car and wiped the blood off his hands with the towel he got from the driver, "Damn idiot, he does have a point though. I guess I should take in some other people to take care of the small time fry for me like him. Guess we will need to put some flyers out wont we?"

Eun motioned for the driver to move out as he pulled out his cell phone "Hey, I have something for the grunts, tell them to put up an 'Oni Recruitment' spray at Times Square. Moving overseas has diluted my power greatly."

And so, the night passed.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:21 pm

After the events of last night, Maikel had taken the day off. It wasn't because he was exhausted but he needed a day off, well another day off to be exact, and since everything had gone as smoothly as it could've the boss accepted. He walked around his apartment, which the Spindlere family was paying for, and sent Eun a quick text asking if he was busy. He didn't expect an immediate reply or any at all but at least he gave it a try.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Eun had spent the night at home relaxing and contemplating the next few steps to his empire, something had to change within it. He shouldn't have to show his face that often to make sure his order's were taken seriously. He stayed deep in thought until he heard his phone vibrate, it was a text from Maikel.

"Might as well take my mind off of things for a bit," he said as he picked up his phone and called Maikel after a brief shower.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 6:55 pm

Seeing as there had been no reply, Maikel proceeded to make himself a quick bite to eat but as he was in the process of gathering the ingredients, his phone started to buzz. He checked it and was surprised to see that Eun was actually calling him, "You've reached Pizza Shack, this is Maikel, how may I help you?" He joked and then proceeded to clear his throat. "Honestly didn't expect a text, let alone a call. How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:16 pm

"Hello yes I would like one serving of a better humor," Eun replied as he lost it over the phone, "Yea I didn't feel like typing, it was too much work. And I'm still pretty exhausted after last night."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:22 pm

"Oh please, my humor is spot on," Maikel said, feigning disbelief. "But I understand, I had a pretty tiring night after the concert too. I was about to make a snack but if you're willing we can go out and grab a bite to eat. Can't assure you it'll be as fancy as what you're probably used to but it'll be good."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:46 pm

"Show me some good places, I can't guarantee we won't be followed by fans but I sent my guards off for today atleast," Eun said as he slipped into some clothes and grabbed his favorite hat to atleast throw some people off.

"Where shall we meet?" He questioned as he left his apartment.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 7:54 pm

"Seeing as you probably don't want to be recognized so easily, why not meet up at the deli near Central Park?" Maikel asked as he started to change into something more appropriate than his lounging clothes. "I can be there in about fifteen minutes, if the subway isn't delayed for some reason."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:00 pm

"Yea that's fine, although I don't mind being recognized. It's probably better for you. I'm on my way so I'll see you then, it may take me a bit longer," Eun said before he hung up and put his headphones in.

It took about 20 minutes for Eun to show up to the deli, with his face covered by both a hat and a mask cover although it made him stand out you couldn't see his face very well, he wore an over-sized turtleneck to cover the scar on his neck. Out of breath from rushing over he tried to locate Maikel.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Maikel had been a bit too busy trying out the deli meats to notice that Eun was looking for him. It wasn't that he liked it, he actually hated the rancid taste it left on his mouth but the man behind the counter had offered him a taste and to keep up with the façade he had to comply. Once he felt he had enough of the human food, Maikel turned around and noticed someone who was covering way too much of their face, making them quite conspicuous.

"I assume you're E," Maikel said as he walked over to the almost fully covered person. "Seriously, you didn't have to go this far to feel normal."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:12 pm

"You want me to take them off then," Eun said as he motioned to take them off, "I mean it was only yesterday for the concert. Being out now would cause a big uproar since there are still a lot of people here."

"Or is it you just want to be front page of the papers," Eun questioned as he wrapped his arm around Maikel and pulled his body down teasing him.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:21 pm

"I can assure you that they'd find a way to cut me out of the picture and just have you in the front page," He joked and proceeded to pull Eun out of the deli with him and in to the sidewalk. "So, you wanted me to show you around, eh? Been living here my whole life so I can guarantee you a great time, as long as you stick with me that is."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 pm

"Well I didn't really plan on getting lost," Eun replied "but yes show me around! I haven't had much time to explore to myself and since I'll be here for a long time I might as well know the best bites."

Eun stepped infront of of Maikel and bowed with his arm motioning to walk, "Show me the way o great one."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 pm

"You really have to take things to while other level, don't you," Maikel asked with a light laugh but proceeded to walk down the sidewalk, "Well, before I can properly show you around, I'll need to know what kind of food you like and what you don't like as well as any allergies. Can't have you performing with a bloated face or worse."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:35 pm

Eun had to think for awhile, since he hadn't had human food in years, "Uh, how about anywhere? I'm allergy free and anything is fine by me. Up to your discretion."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

"Now that's a lot of pressure," Maikel joked and gave it some real thought. He'd have to pick a type of food he'd be able to tolerate enough but then he had a great idea. He knew of a few ghoul friendly delis that would serve human flesh hidden in the sandwich, making it easier to mask that he wasn't eating human food. "I know of a deli, pretty nice place and even better sandwiches."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 8:50 pm

"Now that's some advertising," Eun said as he followed behind Maikel, "they should hire you for their marketing campaign. Hell maybe I should, get that good press." Eun said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 9:13 pm

"Highly doubt you could afford my services," Maikel teased. "Beside, a big start like you don't need my help for publicity, I'm sure your name is enough. I mean, I knew who you were without even listening to that much of your music."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Eun gasped, "You don't listen to only one of the most popular and strikingly handsome popstars of this generation Eun's music" he said as he pretended to faint. "Just joking," he continued as he caught himself, "so you've never been outside of NY?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 9:28 pm

"I've seen videos here and there but I might start listen to this Eun guy a bit more," Maikel said with a slight laugh before proceeding to reply to Eun's second question. "Well, I have been out of NYC and out of the country a few times but I really love it here, haven't really felt much need to leave for now."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:08 pm

"I'm sure he will appreciate your support," Eun replied "Oh that's interesting, well this is my first time in the US so it's quite strange for me.'
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2016 10:10 pm

"I can imagine," Maikel admitted with a slight nod. "My parents came here from Denmark, they told me stories of how different it was but they got used to it pretty quick, I'm sure you will too. Plus, being you surely will make it easy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: