XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

New York, New York - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Sota couldn't help by scoff at the young man's words, "I have no other option but to stick around this place," He confessed with a slight grin. "I've never been this close to finding that idiot. I'm not about to let him slip away."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm

"Well I'm guessing you need my help in some way, to what degree I don't know, but for now I'll simply look into it as a favor," Eun replied "to me you both sound like idiots" Eun said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:05 pm

"Well, I guess thanks are in order," Sota said as he slowly stood up. "I don't own a phone currently so I'll find you in a few days, hopefully you have some information by then."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:14 pm

"Well, breaking into a counter-ghoul agency isn't going to be that easy so we shall see when I get that info for you" Eun said as he scratched the back of his "hey you also owe me a new driver, I'm going to remember that." He said as he stood up and reached out his hand, "nice to i haven met you whatever your name is."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 4:09 pm

"You seem capable enough to take care of the CCG or whatever you call it here. You clearly weren't afraid of dying moments ago," Sota said and looked at the young man's hand for a few seconds before shaking it. "The name's Sota. As for a driver, maybe you shouldn't have such weak people around you. Makes you seem like an easy target."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:11 pm

"Thats a good thing, then when people get to me they usually are just too in the mindset I'll be weak to fight at full potential," Eun said in reply, "I call it easy picking. But it does get boring pretty quick. Haven't faced someone I've had to use my kagune against in a long time. You just made me think someone was strong enough for a second."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:16 pm

"Don't let the fact that I'm missing an arm let you believe that I'm easy pickings," Sota said and flashed his kakugan at the young man. "Been at it way longer than you and spent most of my life in the same ward as some pretty psychotic ghouls."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:24 pm

"For a bikaku user," Eun said waving his arm at the kagune "you really don't treat that thing as a trump card. And I'm surprised, your regeneration must be really slow for your arm to not retach."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 pm

"This happened a few hours before Kaiton disappeared," Sota said with a laugh. "My regenerative abilities are limited, obviously. Can't regrow limbs even if my life depended on it. And you don't know all I have to offer, for all you know I can also create a rinkaku."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:40 pm

Eun let out a light laugh, "Tell me when you can create a bikaku, rinkaku and a ukaku, then I'll think higher of you. Not as if I think you are a pushover anyways, otherwise I wouldn't help you."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Sota resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the young man's comment, "Awfully cocky, aren't you? Just remember you're not invincible, that's how a lot of far stronger ghouls died."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:51 pm

"I know," Eun replied, "I just know my place in the food chain. I won't die so easily to anyone but I know it's plausible for me to die."

"Shouldn't you be heading out?" Eun said, "A 13th ward ghoul in the US is bound to be tracked."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:03 pm

"You scared of some doves coming around here and capturing you?" Sota joked though he knew it was a possibility. "Thought you were all confident."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:20 pm

"Just worried for Mr. One arm over here," Eun replied, "I don't really know your capabilities as even you yourself said."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:32 pm

"You don't need to worry about me," Sota said as he waved off the young man. "Been like this and fought for almost six years. I can handle more than enough... I am an S+ ghoul after all, even with just one arm."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 pm

Eun let out a laugh and decided it was time to head out, waving at Sota he called someone to get the car. His next phone call was to Konnor. "Hey it's me, get a lot of rest today I have a big job for you upcoming." Eun said as he walked towards the GSE building.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:05 pm

Konnor had done just as his boss had suggested, he went to sleep early and woke up early as well. After a quick shower and getting dressed, Konnor took the subway and waited for Eun in the designated spot. He wondered what he had in store this time and hoped that it had nothing to do with eating any more ghouls, that diet wasn't completely agreeing with him.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Eun pulled up next to Konnor, who looked aimlessly around, moving the car window down Eun motioned for Konnor to get which he did.

"Today we have a bit of well, a large demand, and if I could do it alone I would but since you are the one with the lowest RC cells in the group right now," Eun said as he picked up his briefcase and opened it taking out a syringe and some pills, "you have to play the part of a human for a bit."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 pm

"Wh-what are those for?" Konnor asked nervously as he pointed at the syringes. He was quite visibly shaking, having a pretty strong fear of needles. "That's not for me, is it?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 11:53 am

Eun pulled Konnor by the head and stabbed the syringe into him, "These are RC cell suppressors, which I can't take, so instead you have to go into that" Eun let go of Konnor and pointed at the building down the street, "building. Go through the RC detectors, find the entrance on the side and let me in." Eun said as he quickly put everything away.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Konnor audibly cursed once Eun stuck the needle on his neck, "Fuck, warn me before doing that," He said as he rubbed his neck and then looked at the building that Eun was pointing at. "Wait... What if I get caught? I-I've never been in that place before..."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:50 pm

Eun grabbed Konnor by the head and pulled him back, "Don't ever curse at me again or command me." he said letting go "and if you get caught then you die. As simple as that."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Konnor let out a soft yelp once Eun pulled him back by his hair, "S-sorry," He said softly and sighed, his gaze directed at the building."What is it that I have to do exactly? Aside from being as human as possible."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:57 pm

"Just open the side door," Eun said as he handed Konnor a bag full of clothes matching of the staff, "Just blend in, they were supposed to get a group of new people coming in today just say you were late off the flight."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 10:18 pm

Konnor gave Eun a slight nod and proceeded to change into the uniform that he had brought him. To be honest he was quite nervous, he'd never done anything like this in his life and he was worrying about being found out. As he made his way towards the building he started to think about what would happen if the detectors would catch on that he was a ghoul. He shook his head in an attempt to get the thoughts off his mind and opened the door. The inside was just as intimidating as the outside and the fact that Doves were roaming around wasn't making Konnor any less nervous. All he had to do, according to Eun, was to open the side door. That's simple enough... I hope. Konnor thought as he absentmindedly walked around. While he was lost in thought, Konnor bumped into someone and immediately apologized, not looking at the person in eyes.

"No need to be nervous," The young man said as he straightened his suit. He then took a closer look at the uniform the person that bumped into him was wearing and arched an eyebrow, "You're one of the new workers... You're pretty late, orientation and all that started about an hour ago."

Konnor's heart skipped a beat, was he about to get found out? Pretty pathetic, he thought, not even past the scanners and I'm already dead. "My flight got delayed," He said aloud. "And I got lost on my way here too... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: