XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xiii

xiii

New York, New York - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 9:56 pm

Eun rummaged around the dead bodies corpse before picking up a bloodied burner phone, which he promptly placed into a clear bag and stuffed into his pocket. Upon finishing he let out a light sigh then ripped the arm off the body and stood back up. Throwing the arm on the ground infront of the seemingly exhausted rookie, Eun simply stated "Eat it, when done come meet me outside of the alley."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Konnor simply stared at the ghoul's arm that Eun had thrown in front oh him. He knew that his new boss would've made him eat ghouls, he warned him even, but he wasn't prepared to actually do it. Sure, he had eaten another ghoul's heart but what Eun probably didn't know is that he had spent about an hour vomiting because of it. He slowly slid down the wall, his legs not being able to support his weight anymore, and started at the arm in front of him. With a shaky hand he slowly grabbed it and brought it up to his face, wincing at the smell.

He bit his lower lip and without giving himself time to talk himself out of it, took a bite of it, "God, this is terrible," He said before taking another bite. It took him a few minutes to finish the arm and after getting as clean and presentable as he could he walked out of the alley, meeting Eun at the sidewalk. "I, umm, it's done... Sir."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Eun checked into the alley then nodded, taking out his phone and sending a quick message to clean it up. "Well, for a rookie that wasn't too bad. Although the next time you make me wait I'll be feeding your arm to the next rookie." Eun said as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Do you have a safe house or some type of lodging?" Eun asked.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 27, 2017 10:47 pm

"I live alone," Konnor replied after a few seconds of silence between them. "In Harlem."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:31 am

"What's with the hesitation?" Eun replied, "you aren't so important that I would appear at your house. I simply asked out of curiousity."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 am

"I didn't mean it like that, sir," Konnor said as he shifted his gaze to the sidewalk. "I just didn't expect that question to come from you."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 pm

"And why is that?" Eun replied as he buried himself into his phone again.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 11:28 pm

"Well... Just thought I wasn't that important or interesting," Konnor admitted softly as he gave Eun a quick glance and sighed once he saw that he was more interested in his phone than whatever he had to say. "Just the way my life has always been, I guess."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 10:59 pm

"Well you were right, you aren't," Eun said as he put his phone away, "just a lapse of memory I would say, you have the rest of the day off so go on." Eun shooed his hand away from himself.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:09 pm

"Oh, well thanks, sir," Konnor said with a slight smile and bow. "I'll wait for further instructions for whenever you need me to do something for you."

Just as Konnor finished talking, the limousine that usually picks up Eun arrived at his location. What he didn't know, however, was that someone had taken out his usual driver and hijacked it. For what purpose? Who knows. But due to the partition that separated the driver from his passengers, Eun wouldn't notice it.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Eun simply nodded and got in the car, "Back to GSE headquarters, I have some business to deal with", Eun said as he laid back on the side seats.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:53 am

Something was off. That wasn't the voice that Sota was used to hearing and the attitude was far from what he remembered either. He just sat there for a few seconds as he tried to process what was going through his mind but if he was to keep the cover he'd have to act fast. Luckily, the limousine had a GPS so his drive towards this importer's headquarters wouldn't be suspicious, at least not for the time being. Sota began to drive in the direction of the GSE's headquarters but when he was nearly there he took a detour, deciding to take the young man to a more secluded part so he could get answers to questions he expect he'd have to ask.

They arrived at an abandoned building and Sota parked the car. He lowered the partition and without even turning to look at the young man he sighed, "You're not Kaito," He said in a flat monotone voice. "What did you do to him?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 10:57 am

Eun looked up from where he lay to see a figure of someone he had never seen before "and you're not my driver, what did you do with him?" Eun replied with a scoff.

Sitting up from where he lay, Eun looked around to see an abandoned area, he didn't really know what this man wanted with him but he didn't really care either, Eun got out of the car and started walking down the street.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:03 am

Without giving it a second thought Sota quickly got out of the car and grabbed the young man by the shoulder, preventing him from leaving the area, "Tell me where's Sota," He said in a dangerously low tone. "You smell like him... What did you do to him?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 am

"Look," Eun said dropping his tone as well and grabbing the mans hand squeezing it tight and throwing it off of his shoulder, "I don't know who the fuck Kaito is or why I would smell like him, but don't go around freely touching something that isn't yours."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 am

Kaito couldn't help but glare at the young man and quickly grabbed his neck, pressing his body against the limousine, "Stop the bullshit and tell me what you did with Kaito," Unable to control his anger, he made his main bikaku appear, aiming the sharp tail at the young man's right eye. "What did you do to my brother!"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:42 am

Eun taken aback by the mans sudden change in demeanor took him off guard but the instant he noticed the bikaku appear he couldn't help but laugh, "Do it, it's not like it won't grow back!" Eun yelled as he starred back at the man.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:54 am

Sota couldn't help but be reminded of Kaito's attitude once he heard the young man speak. His glare softened and he let go of the young man's neck. He looked up at the sky and laughed. After a few seconds he returned his gaze to the young man gave him a once over. "How can you smell just like him... If you had contact with him, let me know. I've spent years looking for him and this is the closest I've gotten. I know he needs me, I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 am

Eun rubbed his hand around his neck, "I still don't know who you are talking about or this entire situation at all but I imagine if you got to me this easily, you'll know if I run into him or not yourself before I even do."

"Where was the last place you saw him anyways?" Eun said as he regained his stature.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:02 pm

"Almost six years ago," Sota replied softly as he sat on the ground. "In Japan... Been all over the world looking for him and you're somehow connect to him. I've never been this close to finding him."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:05 pm

"Huh," Eun said as he sat next to the man, "last time I was in Japan was also a couple years ago. I'm guessing he's a ghoul like you, correct?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 pm

"Yeah," Sota said softly, obviously defeated by the fact that he hadn't gotten any closer to finding Kaito. "He's an idiot but I know he wouldn't have gotten himself killed... Not with how stubborn and strong he is."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:19 pm

"What district were you guys in? Although I don't like to admit considering what I am, my parents were in the CCG so I may be able to dig up some information on him by accessing their old accounts." Eun said, "I don't usually help others, but it's been a long time since someone has threatened me and looked so distraught at the same time."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 pm

"13th ward," Sota said after a few seconds of silence. "Fucked up place but it was my-- our home."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:29 pm

"I know about it," Eun said as he reminisced "born and raised there too." After a few moments of silence, "Alright Ill help you, I've been avoiding the CCG since my parents died since they didn't really know I existed but I'll look into it for you. Why don't you stick around till we figure this out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: