XXIII RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXIII RP

A private RP between Gabe and An

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New York, New York

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

New York, New York - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 4:07 pm

"There's no information, sadly," Fin said with a sigh. "I swear we were given this just to fail."
Back to top Go down
https://exiledrp.forumotion.net
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 4:38 pm

Alf let out a sigh and his shoulders dropped before shrugging, "I'm sure the higher ups just want to catch him for themselves. But really this is getting interesting. An elusive ghoul with nothing known about them except a physical feature and a partner whose very existence was erased from records."

Alf's eyes lit up, "I'm so intrigued, I want to know what happened. Nevermind want, I need to."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 pm

"You should be careful Alf, snooping around too much could get you into trouble," Fin warned his friend as they walked out of the building. "Can't have my partner disappearing while we have such an important assignment."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 5:27 pm

"Trouble is fine by me, I mean I am trained to deal with trouble," Alf replied, "you want to head to where he was last seen first and ask around?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm

"Thought we could grab a bite to eat beforehand," Fin suggested, disregarding Alf's first comment. "Don't want you to pass out during interrogations or on the way... Beaides, your curiosity needs to take break once in a while."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 10:32 pm

"You aren't worried about me passing out," Alf replied with a short chuckle "you just want to eat. But yes that's fine, did anyone suggest a local place?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 pm

"Why go local when we can simply go to a fast food restaurant," Fin commented as he looked around. There was bound to be a Burger Queen or a McRonald's around somewhere. "And I do worry about your health but in this case I was hungry as well."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:22 am

"Well why would we get fast food? That's just not good for you, especially if we have to be in fighting condition" Alf countered, "might as well just sit down and cover the base of the dossier and jot down some research points."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:25 am

Fin let out a sigh in defeat. "Fine, I was told there was a Chinese restaurant near here. We could get a private booth so we can talk about the case without worry about civilians overhearing."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:17 pm

"Alright, that's what I like to hear," Alf said as he followed behind Fin towards the Chinese restaurant.

----------

Eun had finally made it back to his apartment and after changing into his street clothes he immediately hid the Investigator outfit. Deciding that an alibi was needed just as a fall back Eun pulled out his phone and began to ring Maikel.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 pm

"So, why is it that you're so curious about this ghoul we've been assigned to track and capture?" Fin asked curiously as they turned a corner, getting nearer to the restaurant that had been suggested. "It's not like they'll talk anyways."

---

Mikael had spent the whole day at his apartment. It was his day off and, just like her spent all of his other off days, he just laid in bed and slept. That is, until his phone rang. He groggily picked it up and answered without even looking at the caller ID, "Who is it?" He asked after a yawn.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 2:13 pm

"Well you know I am just naturally curious," Alf replied, "and something about this case just seems so intriguing. It's fine if they don't talk, people don't need to talk to understand the situation they are in. Everyone has a bread trail."

----------------

"Oh, hey it's Eun, I was just wondering if you wanted to get out the house and go get a bite to eat with me?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 pm

"You know they say curiosity killed the cat, Alf," Fin said with a slight grin and opened the door to the restaurant once they reached it. "And in this case, the ghoul could actually kill you... Especially one that has been evading this organization for years. Just be careful."

---

"Oh, hey," Mikael replied as he sat up on his bed and rubbed his eyes. "I could use a bite to eat... I just woke up."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 pm

"I will," Alf replied as he motioned for table of 2 to the waitress "it's not like I'm going after him alone. Plus I'm sure he's encroaching on some hunting grounds of one of the big 2 mafias in town.

---------

"Ah, sweet" Eun said as a grin crossed his face, "I heard about this great Chinese place from one of my body guards. Wanna head over there?"
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:17 pm

"Didn't you say it was better for us to get to him before he incites any fights between the two mafias?" Fin asked with an arched eyebrow. "I know you're curious and all but take it easy Alf, we must first find all we can about him and then we can track him down."

---

Maikel shuddered at the mention of human food but agreed to meet him there either way, "Sure... But will a superstar like you be able to keep a low profile long enough for us to have a normal lunch?"
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 pm

"You can't just take it easy when it comes to something like this Fin," Alf replied more serious than before, "between both mafias this ghoul has done more damage on record than either, and that's not including anything that's locked away with his partner."

Alf sat down at the table, "I'm not simply chasing him because it's an order or for my own intrigue, but rather regardless of whether he is a ghoul or not, he has done some major damage."

---------

"They hype from the concert has died down and I have no schedule for today so it'll be alright," Eun replied before reading off the address to Konnor, "Well see you there, I'm headed out now."

Eun hung up the phone and walked out of his building towards the chinese restaurant.
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 pm

"We still have to try and find out as much as we can about him," Fin stated as he sat down and took a look at the menu that was handed to them. "Establish patterns, try and predict where he'll turn up next. Once we can get in his head, we have him."

---

"Perfect," Maikel said as he stretched out of bed. After hanging up he took a quick shower and got dressed in his most casual clothes. No need to overdress for a simple Chinese restaurant. After about 10 minutes or so, Maikel arrived and waited for Eun.
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 pm

"I know I am pretty clumsy sometimes," Alf said as he looked through the menu, "but I do still know how to be an investigator. We both graduated. Can you find any type of patterns in his behavior? The only pattern I could find was an area that he most often went by... it's some sort of old abandoned part of the 13th ward in Japan."

------

Eun noticed Maikel across the street from where he stood and quickly crossed over to the restaurant, "Hey sorry I'm late, I kinda had to take some back alleys here."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:31 pm

"What about on his travels? He's been to quite a few countries. Maybe we can find something in common in the different places he's traveled too," Fin commented as he started to look through the files that they had been handed. "Maybe he was after someone or he was looking for something."

---

"Couldn't have your driver take your here in your fancy limo?" Maikel teased as he gently nudged Eun. "But you should be careful. Some pretty fucked up things happen in the back alleys."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 2:49 pm

"From what I can see this is his first time in the US, most outlying areas are within and countries around Japan, so it's a little strange for him to be coming here," Alf replied as he searched through the dossier, "we need to find out how he got here. I doubt he took a public plane, must have been off radar as well."

--------

"It's okay," Eun replied "believe it or not I was trained in martial arts to defend myself when I was a kid and it's required by the agency in case my body guards are idiots." Eun took a second to look around then leaned over to Maikel, "Which they are as you can see they didn't notice me sneak out."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:14 pm

"Ghouls have ways of hiding their presence... We really can't tell them apart unless we have the RC cells detectors," Fin pointed out as he kept reading, waiting for the waiter to arrive for their order. "And even with that they can somehow sneak by."

---

"You're that stressed?" Maikel asked as he opened the door for Eun to enter. "You should just disappear for a bit. Go to some tropical island and relax. Maybe catch some sun too."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 pm

"We don't need RC cell detectors, he may be a ghoul but remember that ghouls are just the same as humans save the obvious differences. They have unique finger prints the same as we do," Alf countered "if we can find his way in and search through recent incoming planes both on and off chart we could probably find something at least. That's the one concrete way to get some information, there's only limited ways overseas."

---------

Eun opened the door for Maikel, "I can't just leave after my debut in the States. I owe it to the fans to be here now and stay active for awhile. Plus I'm used to the attention by now, just figured it may make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:38 pm

"There are other modes of transportation, but it's a start," Fin agreed with a slight nod. "We should start with flights within the last month or two."

---

Maikel scoffed and rolled his eyes. "As if I'd be afraid of your fans."
Back to top Go down
xiii

xiii

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:47 pm

"There are but I doubt anyone has the tenacity to sit inside a crate on a ship for a couple weeks or months to come over here. Especially someone who might be looking for someone, they would lose too much time on it for it to be beneficial, and although it's a novel idea I doubt he drove from Japan to the US" Alf replied "The plane records are going to be outrageous especially with the recent influx of people for the concert. We may be awhile with just us."

-----

Eun let out a light chuckle, "I mean a mass of them watching you eat doesn't make you uncomfortable? What a confident man."
Back to top Go down
plvtocracy
Admin
plvtocracy

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:58 pm

"We can manage it, Alf," Fin reassured his partner with a nod. "And I doubt he arrived about a week or two ago along with most of the foreigners that came to see the concert. Plus, we can just search for males over the age of, what, 25?"

---

"As long as I'm eating, it'll be easy to ignore them," Maikel commented with a slight shrug. "People aren't as important as food, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York, New York   New York, New York - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York, New York
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XXIII RP :: RolePlay :: United States of America-
Jump to: